Friday, September 21, 2007

Welcome

Assalamualaikum wr. wb.,


I feel respectful and proud of you visiting my blog that simple and far from perfect, I was learning a new farmers who have entered the age of retirement from the Civil Affairs Pegawan a still stronger hoe lift. I hope through this blog we can communicate with you and anyone to history, share experiences, exchange views, etc..

Besides the above, this blog I use to write a training facility, given during the civil servants working for very little activities to write, therefore I am writing in this blog are far from perfect, I hope most criticism and advice is necessary as I am learning.

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb.
Jakarta, 21 September 2007
Amir Hamzah
Sorry if less well in English, I make assisted by google translate If you want to visit the Indonesian language http://blog.agroprima.com

No comments: